Dear Mr. Obama,
FIRST, lets start with a little poll, COMRADE-IN-CHIEF…
…I’m going to continue under the assumption that everyone agrees that, yes, Obama, you do hate freedom.
POLLS SHOW (See Above) that the AMERICAN people don’t trust their Commander-In-Chief, Mr. Obama.
You know why? They know you’re a secret Muslim radical, from Kenya. You may be able to hide your radical agenda from the LAMESTREAM MEDIA, but you can’t hide it from us PATRIOTS.
Let’s go through a list (albeit abbreviated) of the areas where you’ve failed Mr. President…
1. Freedom–You hate it. Come on, this is an easy one. Every president we’ve ever had excelled at this category. Why can’t you?
2. Taxes–Why would you want more of these? Oh, right, so you can afford to pay off Al Qaeda for Bowe Bergdahls. SEE A PATTERN YET SHEEPLE???
3. Spending–You know what we should be spending money on. Nothing! Everybody knows this is the key to economic prosperity. THESE ARE FACTS SIR!!!
4. Iraq–Man, you really screwed the pooch on this one… and how, pray tell did you manage to F$%# up this country so badly when PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH declared victory more than 10 YEARS AGO???!!! INCOMPETENT MUCH???
I could go on. But why bother? Your arrogance obviously means you’ve stopped reading by this point already. I mean, what kind of a president doesn’t have time to read a blog post IN ITS ENTIRETY??? A communist? A traitor? A muslim sympathizer? NO. The answer of course is…
ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE!!!
(coincidentally, that’s the answer to that poll above. Why wouldn’t a Harvard-educated genius like you know that? Too busy studying Bill Ayers?)
So, in conclusion. This has been an update from TRUTHMISSLES. Stay tuned. Cause were about to open up a whole can of Executive Branch Scandalpalooza up in this bitch! Peace out!
So in conclusion to my conclusion, let’s end with a quote from a great PATRIOT. Maybe you can learn from it…
“I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn’t here.”
– President George W. Bush, at the President’s Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002